News

Today’s News and Headlines. 8/3/2017

Big News day if you’re keeping track of the Government Corruption and Deep State revelations. Scroll down for all the News and Headlines.

In The New:

“An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 4.2 hit central Oklahoma on Wednesday night, the U.S. Geological Survey said, the sixth earthquake to affect the area in just over 24 hours.

Four hours later, a less intense earthquake of a preliminary magnitude 3.5 struck the area in the early hours of Thursday.” More here.> Earthquake Shakes Central Oklahoma, One Of 7 In 28 Hours

State Department Bans Travel To North Korea On U.S. Passports Starting Sept. 1

Of Course He Did: Airport Employee Punches a Man Holding a Baby

“Another Suit to Stop Trump’s Voter Commission Fails.” More here.> Federal judge in Washington becomes latest to strike down efforts to thwart data collection

“President Trump has outpaced his immediate predecessors when it comes to having his choices for federal judgeships confirmed.

The Senate this week approved a fifth Trump nominee, placing Trump on a faster pace for approvals than either President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush.” More here.> 5th Trump judicial nominee confirmed, outpacing Obama, Bush

“A man in Ohio stored his ex-girlfriend’s body in a freezer with the help of another woman, who assumed the dead girlfriend’s life by moving into her home, using her credit cards and caring for her dog, Youngstown, Ohio authorities said.

According to her family, Shannon Graves, 28, was last seen on Christmas.

Her friends told police they saw Graves at a party in February where she got into a fight with an unidentified male friend. Her family filed a missing person’s report in June.

Her sister said it was not unusual for Graves to go awhile without talking with her family. But they said she never left home without her car, dog, and phone, and all three remained behind.” More here.> A man stored his ex’s corpse in a freezer while his new girlfriend took over her life

Hip hop pioneer Kidd Creole charged with murder in fatal stabbing of homeless man on Midtown street: police

Detroit — “Half of the eight mayoral hopefuls on Detroit’s primary ballot next week have been convicted of felony crimes involving drugs, assault or weapons, a Detroit News analysis shows.” More her.> Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are felons

West Virginia’s Democratic governor to announce party change at Trump rally

In violence-plagued Baltimore, weekend ceasefire offers glimmer of hope

Woman who sent texts urging suicide gets 15 months in jail

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) – “U.S. cities that refuse to step up efforts to focus on crimes committed by illegal immigrants will not be allowed to participate in a new crime reduction training program unveiled earlier this year by the Justice Department, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Thursday.

In making the announcement, Sessions singled out four local police departments that had expressed interest in the new Public Safety Partnership Program, saying they first had to answer a list of questions by Aug. 18 confirming they do not have any “sanctuary” policies to shield illegal immigrants from possible deportation by ensuring they will allow federal immigration officials access to local jails.

“Cities and states with so-called ‘sanctuary’ policies make all of us less safe,” Sessions said.” More here.> U.S. Justice Department to cities: Focus on crime committed by illegal immigrants

College Protesters Demand Peers Pay Them for ‘Emotional Labor’

This cop got run over by a drunk driver and still made the arrest

Aug. 3 (UPI) — “President Donald Trump on Thursday praised new tools allowing veterans mobile access to their doctors as a “historic breakthrough.”

Trump and Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin announced an expansion of telehealth services for veterans, including a new mobile app allowing patients to make and change appointments.” More here.> Trump, VA chief Shulkin announce new telehealth services

World News:

“On May 26, four days after the major terrorist attack on an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, British intelligence officials stated that they had identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in the UK, all of them considered potential terrorist attackers. According to The Times,

About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat and are under investigation or active monitoring in 500 operations being run by police and intelligence services. The 20,000 others have featured in previous inquiries and are categorised as posing a “residual risk”.

The two terrorists who have struck in Britain this year — Salman Abedi, the Manchester bomber, and Khalid Masood, the Westminster killer — were in the pool of “former subjects of interest” and no longer subject to any surveillance.” More here.> UK: 23,000 Terrorists and Counting

London Doctor Manish Shah Charged with 118 Sexual Offences Including Child Abuse

Father of Afghan robotics team member killed in mosque explosion

STUTTGART, Germany (Reuters) – “The U.S. military is moving toward more global exercises to better prepare for a more assertive Russia and other worldwide threats, a senior officer said in an interview with Reuters.

Air Force Brigadier General John Healy, who directs exercises for U.S. forces in Europe, said officials realized they needed to better prepare for increasingly complex threats across all domains of war – land, sea, air, space and cyber.

Some smaller-scale war games with a global focus had already occurred, but the goal was to carry out more challenging exercises by fiscal year 2020 that involved forces from all nine U.S. combatant commands – instead of focusing on specific regions or one military service, such as the Marines.” More here.> Eyeing Russia, U.S. military shifts toward more global war games

U.S. may soon expand U.N. talks on North Korea sanctions, signaling China deal: diplomats

Government Corruption:

(INCYMI)”Newly obtained emails from Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin reveal friends of the Clinton Foundation and political allies seeking personal favors from the Clinton State Department, Judicial Watch said Wednesday.

The batch of documents shows well-connected players, including a Clinton library donor, inquiring about meetings and job openings — and Clinton aides carefully tending to those requests. The emails were among 1,606 pages the conservative watchdog group got from the State Department as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. 

“Pay to play, classified information mishandling, influence peddling, cover ups—these new emails show why the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s conduct must be resumed,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.” More here.> Favor factory? Huma emails reveal Clinton allies seeking jobs, meetings

“Almost one month after it was disclosed that former President Obama’s National Security Adviser Susan Rice was unmasking members of President Trump’s team and other Americans, Trump’s own national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, sent an official letter giving her unfettered and continuing access to classified information and waiving her “need-to-know” requirement on anything she viewed or received during her tenure, Circa has confirmed.

The undated and unclassified letter from McMaster was sent in the mail to Rice’s home during the last week of April. Trump was not aware of the letter or McMaster’s decision, according to two Senior West Wing officials and an intelligence official, who spoke to Circa on condition that they not be named.

This is the letter from McMaster to Rice. Names, phone numbers and personal addresses have been blurred.

“I hereby waive the requirement that you must have a ‘need-to-know’ to access any classified information contained in items you ‘originated, reviewed, signed or received while serving,’ as National Security Adviser,” the letter said. The letter also states that the “NSC will continue to work with you to ensure the appropriate security clearance documentation remains on file to allow you access to classified information.”

Circa revealed in March that during President Obama’s tenure, top aides — including Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch — routinely reviewed intelligence reports received from the National Security Agency’s incidental intercepts of Americans abroad. They were doing so by taking advantage of rules Obama relaxed starting in 2011 to help the government better fight terrorism, espionage by foreign enemies and hacking threats, according to documents obtained by Circa.” More here.> A letter from H.R. McMaster said Susan Rice will keep her top-secret security clearance

Deep State:

Some articles from right leaning sites but researched for accuracy.

“The battle between globalist and nationalist factions is reaching a boiling point amid a number of recent resignations and firings. Following the resignations and removals of Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer and Anthony Scaramucci, The Atlantic is now reporting NSC official, Rich Higgins, a member of the Nationalist faction of the White House, was fired after penning a memo outlining the Deep State threats facing President Trump.

Higgins’ memo was reportedly authored in late May and began circulating among people outside the White House associated with Trump’s campaign.

It isn’t clear how McMaster became aware of the memo’s existence. Higgins was told by deputy national security adviser Ricky Waddell on July 21 that he was being removed from the NSC.

News of the firing comes amid rumors McMaster may be replaced by CIA Chief Pompeo.

In a Saturday afternoon tweet, Circa News’ Sara Carter revealed President Trump is mulling another major White House shake-up, which would see National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster replaced by CIA Director Mike Pompeo.” More here.> McMaster Strikes Again=> Top National Security Official FIRED After Exposing Deep State Threats Against POTUS

Updated August 2 at 4:29 p.m. ET

“A top official of the National Security Council was fired last month after arguing in a memo that President Trump is under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics to defeat President Trump’s nationalist agenda.

His dismissal marks the latest victory by National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster in the ongoing war within Trump’s White House between those who believe that the president is under threat from dark forces plotting to undermine him, and those like McMaster who dismiss this as conspiratorial thinking.

Rich Higgins, a former Pentagon official who served in the NSC’s strategic-planning office as a director for strategic planning, was let go on July 21. Higgins’s memo describes supposed domestic and international threats to Trump’s presidency, including globalists, bankers, the “deep state,” and Islamists. The memo characterizes the Russia story as a plot to sabotage Trump’s nationalist agenda. It asserts that globalists and Islamists are seeking to destroy America. The memo also includes a set of recommendations, arguing that the problem constitutes a national-security priority.” More here.> An NSC Staffer Is Forced Out Over a Controversial Memo

“When it comes to purging Trump loyalists from the White House, H.R. McMaster is only getting started. This week, The Gateway Pundit reported McMaster fired Ezra Cohen-Watnick and Rich Higgins, and is reportedly on a “warpath” to fire even more officials from the White House over the next two weeks.” More here.> SHOCK: McMaster On “WARPATH” To Fire EVEN MORE POTUS Loyalists “Without Trump’s Knowledge”

“National Security Advisor H.R McMaster has been in the news a great deal this week as he continues his purge of Trump loyalists. Now there are reports McMaster might be shipped off to Afghanistan to oversee the war. The news also comes amid reports McMaster was caught leaking internal White House politics to now former Acting FBI Head Andy McCabe.” More here.> EXILE: POTUS Considering Shipping McMaster To Afghanistan After Reportedly Caught Leaking To FBI’s McCabe

“Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick wrote Wednesday evening that National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is purging pro-Israel staff from the National Security Council (NSC), turning the administration against President Donald Trump’s policies.

In a Facebook post, Glick noted that “all of these people” whom McMaster has fired this week — Rich Higgins, Derek Harvey, and Ezra Cohen-Watnick — “are pro-Israel and oppose the Iran nuclear deal, positions that Trump holds.”

She noted that the firings were the latest evidence that NSA McMaster is “deeply hostile to Israel and to Trump”

According to senior officials aware of his behavior, he constantly refers to Israel as the occupying power and insists falsely and constantly that a country named Palestine existed where Israel is located until 1948 when it was destroyed by the Jews.” More here.> NSC Purge: McMaster ‘Deeply Hostile to Israel and to Trump’

Satire:

Washington D.C. — “The Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) is responsible for airport security in our nation’s airports. Everyone is familiar with long lines waiting to remove our shoes and get x-rayed. As has been previously reported, the long lines and the fact that all simulated attempts at passing a gun and bomb through a checkpoint has succeeded has led the TSA to take some creative measures.

Starting August 1, the TSA will hire former Guantanamo Bay detainees that were suspected of having ties to terrorism. Guantanamo Bay, Cuba is a military installation that has been used as a prison for captured suspects in the war on terror. The prison will release 50 detainees to the TSA for employment at various airports around the country.” More here.> TSA To Hire Former Guantanamo Bay Detainees

Flat-earther Drives Off The End Of The World

 

Advertisements

Thanks for your thoughts.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s