“Former CIA Director discusses U.S. troops in combat and American surveillance controversies on ‘The O’Reilly Factor'”
- Reporting on Russia collusion claims shows why Americans have lost trust in media, Joe Concha says March 19, 2019With Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election expected soon, Tucker Carlson on Monday night discussed the media’s role in spreading the narrative that then-candidate Donald Trump colluded with Russia to take the White House.Victor Garcia
- 7 dead, others shot in election-related attack in Bangladesh March 19, 2019Police say at least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded by gunmen who opened fire on two cars returning from a polling station with ballot boxes in southeastern Bangladesh.
- Elizabeth Warren insists her career wasn't advanced because of Native American heritage claim March 19, 20192020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren insisted Monday that her disputed claims of Native American heritage, for which she later apologized, had no role in the advancement of her career.Joseph Wulfsohn
- Beto O'Rourke seemingly endorses third-trimester abortions: 'That should be a decision the woman makes' March 19, 2019Beto O'Rourke seemingly endorsed the practice of third-trimester abortions at a campaign event on Monday, less than a month after Senate Democrats blocked a bill that would have required doctors to provide medical care to newborns amid a swirling infanticide controversy in Virginia.Gregg Re
- SEC shreds Elon Musk’s contempt defense, says he’s ignoring court order March 19, 2019Attorneys for the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday blasted Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk’s defense over whether he should be held in contempt of court, calling one of his arguments “ridiculous.”
- Asia Markets: Asian markets muted, awaiting upcoming Fed meeting March 19, 2019Asian shares mostly fell in muted trading Tuesday as investors awaited the U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later in the week.
- The Wall Street Journal: Brother of Jeff Bezos’ lover sold racy, private racy texts to National Enquirer for $200,000 March 19, 2019Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos and his allies have publicly speculated about how the National Enquirer acquired racy texts he sent his girlfriend, including at one point hinting Saudi Arabia or the White House may have been involved.
Movie Reviews:: MovieBabble
Captain Marvel continues to go higher, further, and faster than the competition. (Like the title of this article, we enjoy our cheesy jokes here at...
Behold! James Gunn is returning to direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 after Disney’s decision back in July 2018 to kick him off the project....
In its 29th year, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival has become an institution as the largest queer film festival in the Southern Hemisphere. The festival...
Well, friends, it’s been a fun ride. Unfortunately, we have reached the end of our journey through the 50 states. We’ve been from New York...
- 10,302 hits